THE 2018 CROSS+GEN LIFE CONFERENCE
What happens when the wisdom of the elder and the wonder of the child collide in the same sacred space every week?
Promise. Hope. Joy. Depth. Fun.
Faith Inkubators invites you to join with people from across the globe and across denominations to hear from some of the most passionate and gutsy trailblazers in cross+generational faith formation.
- Case Studies – Enjoy a dozen “Ted Talk-ish” Case Studies presented by Cross+Gen pioneers. Experience the stories of those currently leading change in their own settings. After their presentation, you will have the opportunity for an in-depth Q&A session to discover how their experiences and insights might influence your own ministry.
- Workshops (New in 2018) – Choose from a variety of skills-based workshops led by Case Study presenters from our three previous Cross+Gen conferences. Hear from these national leaders – what they have learned from implementing Cross+Gen ministries and what do they now know for sure?
- Vision Sessions – Be inspired by Dr. Rich Melheim, founder of the Cross+Gen movement. Catch a vision of the church we call Cross+Gen – a church for all ages and stages together.
Learn how these Cross+Gen practitioners have succeeded, how they have failed, and how they are failing forward for the sake of the church.
Go forth with a plan, a passion and a posse to support you in your own designs for Cross+Gen faith formation.
A CASE FOR CASE STUDIES
One unique aspect of the Cross+Gen Life Conference is your opportunity to hear Case Study presentations from the “Let’s Kill Sunday School (before it kills the church)” books. Listen to their visions and struggles. Ask how they built their teams, set their course, navigated through rough waters and weathered the storms along the way. Discover the beauty, depth and wonder of what they have learned that has confirmed their call to this systems change.
We are thrilled to be back at the YMCA of the Rockies for the 2018 Cross+Gen Life Conference. We look forward to the multiple benefits of all conference attendees and presenters staying and eating onsite together:
- relaxed fellowship
- meeting friends old and new
- time for in-depth discussions
- no need to drive to a hotel at the end of the day!
Surrounded by the breathtaking majesty of the Rocky Mountains, the setting is sure to nurture and refresh body, mind and soul.
Learn more about this year's conference and register today at the official website.